Year 11 Transition to Sixth Form
Dear all Year 11,
Please click on the link above to complete the transition survey for Year 11. All students should complete the survey whether you are returning to Holy family 6th Form or not. We know some of you have other plans and some of you have not been offered places at 6th Form. However, we would like everyone to complete the survey so we can support you in your transition and next step. We know some of you have already made your choices clear to us and we apologise for asking you to do this again, however, under these circumstances we must keep track of those who may have changed their mind over the last 7 weeks.
Please look at the option blocks for courses starting in September 2020. Please check that the subjects you wish to study do not clash. Some subjects appear in more than one block (medical science and criminology).
We are very much looking forward to welcoming those who are returning in September.
Sixth Form Transition Pack (for all to complete)
Computing and ICT
Health and Social Care
A Level PE 6th Form Transition Pack with you
Reading and Translation
- Reading and translation-Education Post 16
- Reading and translation-Free time activities
- Reading and translation-Global issues
- Reading and translation-Home and town
- Reading and translation-Me, my family and friends
- Reading and translation-My studies
- Reading and translation-Social issues
- Reading and translation-Technology in everyday life
- Reading and translation-Travel and tourism
- Adjetivos y pronombres posesivos
- ¿Cómo eran las cosas en el pasado?
- Expresiones idiomáticas con partes del cuerpo
- Hablando del medio ambiente
- Los verbos – present tense revision
- Los verbos reflexivos para expresar sentimientos
- The subjunctive after cuando
- Traducción al español con falsos amigos
Travel and Tourism