Teacher of Mathematics
Date posted: 25th May 2018
Start date: 1/9/18
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: Teacher Main Pay Scale
Contract term: Temporary Maternity Cover (one year)
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Holy Family is a friendly, successful and heavily over-subscribed school with a vacancy for an enthusiastic Teacher of Maths to join our talented team. You will have access to a wide range of support and an excellent and extensive NQT programme if you are newly qualified.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- passionate about their subject and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
- able to motivate and inspire students to raise achievement across all ability ranges
- an enthusiastic, positive professional with strong interpersonal and team working skills
Holy Family is:
- a popular and oversubscribed school with excellent links to the motorways (M57/M58/M62).
- a highly successful school with GCSE grades above the national average. In summer 2017, 78% of students achieved a grade 9-4 in Maths.
- well known for its high quality CPD and NQT/RQT development programmes.
- a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive staff.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of work this post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: 3pm Friday 8th June 2018
Interviews: week beginning 11th June 2018.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Unfortunately there are no vacancies at the moment.
Please check again.