5 March 2021
Friday, March 05, 2021
I hope you are all well and safe. This week’s updates include:
Return to school arrangements:
Monday 8th March (Week B):
- Year 11 start at 9am and finish at 2.35pm.
- Years 12 & 13 start at 11am and finish at 2.35pm.
- Year 7 start at 1pm and finish at 3pm.
- The timings for the school bus on Monday are on the school’s website.
Tuesday 9th March:
- Year 7, 11, 12 & 13 follow their normal timetable and timings.
- Year 10 start at 9am and finish at 2.45pm.
- Year 9 start at 11am and finish at 2.45pm.
- Year 8 start at 1pm and finish at 2.45pm.
- The timings for the school bus on Tuesday are on the school’s website.
Wednesday 10th March:
- All year groups follow their normal timetable and timings.
Back to school routines:
Mr. Thompson has produced a PowerPoint/recording and sent it out on ClassCharts for pupils (and parents) to help them with the back to school routines e.g. uniform, equipment, timings etc. He has also sent out a useful Infographic which may help as well.
Lateral Flow Testing
Thank you so much for your positive response. It was lovely to see the children return, even if it was only for a few minutes. Most pupils have now had their first test and they will have their second when they return on Monday or Tuesday.
Mrs Brookman, our Year 11 Progress Leader, is now on maternity leave. Miss Murphy will oversee our Year 11s for the remainder of the year.
Thank you for your patience and continued support over the last few months, we have really appreciated it. Hopefully, that will be the last time we have to lockdown and home-school. I think we’re all tired of looking at screens and we can’t wait to see the children next week.
Take care and have a lovely weekend,
Posted by Jenny Leonowicz
Category: Headteacher's Letter